HOME CLEANER / HOUSEKEEPER - Rockland County, NY
MaidPro, a Professional Home Cleaning Service, is NOW HIRING PROs to join our Home Cleaning team.
Why MaidPro may be a fit for you:
- We will train you to clean the MaidPro way (PAID)
- We will provide you high quality equipment and supplies to clean (Safe and Effective)
- We will pay you for your travel time.
- We will give you Cash Bonuses for an exceptional clean (Earn reviews - Earn Extra Cash)
- You will have your nights and weekends FREE (Take back your social life)
- You will earn a top-hourly rate (Incremental Raises)
- You will be active throughout the day (Stay fit and healthy)
- You will get a sense of accomplishment while making a difference in your customer's lives
- You will enjoy a friendly company culture and feel part of the MaidPro family (Team meals)
- You will be joining a trusted franchise (Top-10 Forbes' Franchise for Consecutive Years)
As a PRO you will demonstrate these character traits:
- Personality - Positive attitude. Pleasant Demeanor. People-Pleaser
- Reliability - Arrives on-time. Can be trusted to keep promises
- Integrity - Honest. Follows company policy and instructions.
- Detail Oriented - Diligent when following a checklist of items
- Efficient - Completes jobs within the full given amount of time.
As a PRO your basic duties will be to:
- Dust all furniture, shelves, pictures, and knick-knacks
- Wipe and sanitize kitchen cabinets, countertops, and appliances
- Disinfect bathroom sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets
- Vacuum upholstery, make beds or change linens
- Empty trash receptacles and replace liners
- Vacuum and mop floors
What’s Required to be a Home Cleaning PRO:
- Valid Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs and a comfortability working in homes with pets.
- Clean record and legally authorized to work in the U.S. (criminal background check will be conducted)
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
PLUS TIPS & BONUSES
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time