House Cleaner / Maid
MaidPro is hiring a professional house cleaner/maid/housekeeper!
Why you should want this job
- Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry.
- We follow CDC and Maidpro Safety Guidelines
- Paid travel time, training, and travel expenses!
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Telemedicine at no cost
- Client tips
- Steady hours
- Culture of collaboration and respect
- Opportunity to grow your career and help grow the business
- Great office environment
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required; we will train you!)
- Enjoys working as a part of a team.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Likes making customers happy.
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleaning assignments.
- Available Monday through Friday 7:30am-5:00pm.
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal & Driving History Background Check.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
Pay: $10 to $13/hour
Competitive hourly rate plus client tips, paid training, paid travel time and opportunity for bonuses.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time