House Cleaning Team Lead - Washington, DC
MaidPro is hiring a House Cleaning Team Lead. We are an established and growing professional cleaning company that services residences and commercial accounts in Washington, D.C. We are looking for a results-driven, highly motivated bi-lingual leader that is focussed on providing excellent customer service. Do you have a clean driving record, managed small teams, trained new employees on how to proficiently conduct their role to be successful and multitask? Do you have experience in hospitality or construction, then would we love to have you join our team?
Why you should want to work with us
- Competitive hourly wage starting at $20 an hour with the opportunity to advance to $30 an hour (based upon experience)
- 58 Cent Per Mile Reimbursement
- Company Phone
- Quarterly Performance Incentive
- Client tips
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
- Opportunity for advancement
- 7:30AM - 3:30/4:30PM
Who and what skills we are looking for
- Full-Time Monday through rotating Saturdays
- You will be able to report to work by 7:30-8: 30 am and done by 3:30-4: 30 pm depending on your workload.
- Have outstanding customer service, time-management, communication skills and are detailed driven
- Thrive on making your customers happy and get satisfaction from knowing you are making their lives easier and cleaner
- Flourish in a team-oriented culture based on mutual respect
- Rotating schedule options for weekends
Additional Job Requirements:
Running additional business errands, pickups, manage teams and conduct and carry out small tasks.
Skills / Requirements
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Be a team player
- Be flexible
- Be a problem solver
- Be motivated
- Be dedicated to customer service
- Be detailed oriented and have a great sense of timing
- Be able to solve group problems
- Be able to improve the quality of service through customer feedback
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes
Flexible weekday hours, no nights, optional weekends! Great for working parents!
Full-time schedules are available!
Paid training and travel time and fuel reimbursement!
A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
Pay: $20 to $30/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, signing bonus!
Job Status: Full Time