Housekeeper / Home Cleaning (1st shift)
Start a new career with MaidPro and work Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM, cleaning 1 - 2 homes per day, either on your own or with a teammate.
Prior experience in home cleaning, housekeeping, and/or customer service is preferred, but not required. We provide professional MaidPro University training and will set you up for success before you clean your first home!
Starting pay is $11.00 per hour, plus tips. Become a trainer and earn $13.00 per hour.
This is a great opportunity for someone who works well without supervision, wants a consistent 1st shift schedule, and likes to be rewarded for their hard work with tips and bonuses.
This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to build a better life with great pay and no work on nights or weekends... ever!
Our PROs are trained and given professional grade equipment to clean better, faster, and more efficiently.
While you're cleaning you always have access to a manager to answer questions and provide assistance.
If you're ready to be more than just another cleaner, join MaidPro.
Apply to become a PRO today.
Skills / Requirements
- Clean client's home, the MaidPro way
- Hard working and reliable
- Loves making clients happy
- Willing and able to be in homes that have pets
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs if needed
- Must have reliable car, valid drivers license, and insurance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit and pass a criminal background check
Pay: $11 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time