Operations Assistant/Customer Service Representative - Join our booming cleaning business!
MaidPro is hiring an Operations Assistant/Customer Service Representative for a busy, growing business. This is a 35-40 hours per week position and will report to the owner. This is an ideal job for someone with strong organizational skills, superb customer service, and attention to detail.
- No night or weekends
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bonus opportunities
- Teledoc coverage provided
- Steady hours
- Collaborative environment where your ideas matter
- Manage operations, which may include building daily schedules, preparing work binders, managing previous day’s binders, and office inventory control.
- Perform in-field quality assurance spot checks.
- Make daily reminder calls.
- Onboard new clients and make quality control follow-up calls when necessary.
- Coordinate PRO application process.
Skills / Requirements
- Positive attitude and the ability to motivate others
- Strong work ethic
- Superior customer service skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check.
- Must have reliable transportation, current auto insurance, and a valid driver's license.
Pay: $12 to $16/hour
Competitive hourly wage, bonus opportunities, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Status: Full Time