Professional House Cleaner - Part Time
About the Position
- Weekday hours, no nights, no weekends!
- Paid training, travel, and fuel reimbursement.
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- Clean the homes of our residential clients - to include kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, etc.
- Vacuum, mop, dust, wipe-down of baseboards, counters, cupboards, sinks, toilets, tubs, etc.
- We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment!
- This is not a contract position, it is a W-2 employment position.
- Must be reliable
- Likes to clean (no cleaning experience required, but is a plus)
- Likes making clients happy and must take pride in your work
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available various shifts Monday through Friday 8:30 AM -5:00 PM
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to be used to drive yourself to cleaning jobs (you are reimbursed for the use of your car, and your travel time is paid)
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must speak fluent English
Pay: $12 to $18/hour
Base Pay plus Tips
Job Status: Part Time