Scheduling Representative- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
MaidPro of West award-winning award winning professional cleaning franchise. We have a fun and fast paced environment. We are a growing company, with room for advancement.
The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, technology, and creative marketing. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. Locally, MaidPro of West Houston has been named Best Cleaning Service for 7 years in a row by local residents.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who is passionate about expanding their career and loves to see the fruitful results of a growing business. The scheduling manager is a crucial role in our business. Scheduling for 40+ staff members deals with customer accounts and all aspects of customer care for a high-end premium cleaning service. Must be extremely detail oriented, pro-active, and have exceptional customer service skills. Position interfaces with clients via phone, e-mail, and occasionally in person. Requirements:
- Must speak & write fluent English & Spanish
- Must be available to work 7 am - 4pm Monday - Friday
- Must be EXTREMELY detail oriented.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have computer skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to work self-directed
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without much movement
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work at a fast pace environment
- Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years in an office environment
- Management experience a plus
- Other office duties as assigned
-Family owned & operated. Great to work for!!
-Free Home cleanings
-Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Job Type: Part-time to Full time
Salary: $9 to $11 hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
Job Status: Full Time