Bilingual CSR - Tampa and St. Petersburg locations
Descripción del trabajo
MaidPro of Tampa Bay - a leader in the industry - is offering a full-time opportunity as a Customer Service Representative. We have two openings - one in our Tampa office and one in our St. Petersburg office. Starting pay is $15 per hour plus benefits! Paid Time Off and 401K. As a fast pace company, this position is not your typical customer service environment. We are looking for an energetic professional with excellent multitasking skills. Bilingual is a MUST for this position.
You can also apply in-person at our office in Tampa - M-Sat between 9a and 3p at 915 W. Linebaugh Ave., Tampa, FL 33612 - OR - in St. Petersburg - M-Fri between 9a and 3p at 8975 Seminole Blvd., Seminole, FL 33772. Our telephone and text # is (813) MAID-PRO. You can also apply online at: https://jobs.maidpro.com/bilingual-customer-service-representative/job/24733779
Customer Service Representative Skills:
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish) a Must
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid knowledge with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Must work on Saturdays - Shift is Monday through Saturday with one day off during the week.
- Office hours are 8am -- 4:30pm (one day per month you will work from 7:30am to 4:30pm)
- Start hourly rate: $15
- Must have a car available every day to run errands as needed (auto use will be reimbursed)
- Fast learner with high levels of integrity, discretion and confidentiality is a MUST
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize various projects at the same time
- Must be able to work well with a variety of people without creating or being a part of gossip or friction. A team player attitude is essential.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts customers by answering product and services questions
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Maintains customer accounts accurately by processing customer orders and payments correctly
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Conducts outbound sales and customer service calls as requested
- Assists all customers with inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person.
- Follows and maintains Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the company
- Must report directly to shift managers
- You may be required to assist 'in the field' with quality control checks
- You will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to Two years previous customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional and courteous manner
- Posses sound numerical proficiency
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to handle cash, checks and credit cards responsibly
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Valid Driver's License (as mandated by the state and location) and a good Driving History required
- Must have a car available every day to run errands as needed (gas expense will be reimbursed)
MaidPro is a National Franchise. Our office in Tampa is 23 years old and under original ownership. We are licensed, bonded and insured and an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.