Descripción del trabajo
Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Cedar Grove is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
MaidPro services Essex and Passaic counties and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule!
MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protective equipment and Covid-19-targeted training.
Earn up to $15/hr plus tips!
- Competitive pay PLUS tips and bonuses
- Full and part-time schedules available
- No nights & weekends
- Paid training and travel time
- Gas reimbursement
- Phone reimbursement
- Holiday & sick pay
Habilidades / Requisitos
- Likes cleaning (no cleaning experience required, we will train!)
- Loves making customers happy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hard working and reliable
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a reliable vehicle and valid US driver's license
Paga: $14 to $15/hour
Earn up to $15/hour with tips and bonuses!
Al corriente: 1/11/2023
Estado del trabajo: Full Time,Part Time