Descripción del trabajo
Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Flower Mound is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, health insurance, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
MaidPro services the Coppell, Copper Canyon, Double Oak, Highland Village, Flower Mound, and Lewisville areas and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is preferred, but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.Earn $13-$17/hour and make up to $20/hour with tips and bonuses!
- Competitive pay plus tips and bonuses
- Telemedicine health benefit
- Full and part-time schedules available
- No nights & weekends
- Gas reimbursement
- Monthly meetings with breakfast and prizes
- Free snacks!
Habilidades / Requisitos
- Likes cleaning (experience preferred but not required)
- Loves making customers happy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hard working and reliable
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a valid US driver's license
Paga: $13 to $17/hour
Earn $13-$17/hour and make up to $20/hour with tips and bonuses!
Al corriente: 1/11/2023
Estado del trabajo: Full Time,Part Time