Descripción del trabajo
Professional House Cleaner
You want flexibility, to be paid for your performance, colleagues who treat you like family, and an opportunity to grow. We offer all that and more, in exchange for your dedication and hard work.
Why you should want this job:
- Eligible for $16/hour after only 30 days of employment!
-This is BEFORE customer tips!
- Client Tips- 100% of tips go to you!
- Paid training (Earn $12-$13/hour for training) and travel time
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Flexible schedule- full and part time positions available
- Perfect for working parents! Be home when your child gets home from school!
- NEVER work nights, weekends, or holidays!
- Sick leave and paid vacation (PTO)
- 24/7 telemedicine paid for by company
- Steady Hours
- Opportunities for career advancement; all trainers and managers have started as house cleaning PROs
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated like family!
MaidPro services the Midlothian/Chester/Chesterfield/Moseley areas and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule. MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required; we will train!)
- Loves making customers happy
- Hard-working and reliable
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Background Check
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Able to lift 25lbs
Paga: $16 to $20/hour
Al corriente: 1/17/2023
Estado del trabajo: Full Time,Part Time