Descripción del trabajo
MaidPro professional housecleaners start at $15/hr. You can work full time or part time cleaning in Upper St Clair, Bridgeville, Canonsburg and Bethel Park. Our work hours are Monday thru Friday 8 am - 4 pm. You can work 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week! Perfect for parents or college students. We can build a schedule based on your availability. Students can work temporarily through the summer and during breaks. No Nights, No Weekends!
House Cleaner / Housekeeper Benefits:
- Competitive starting Pay starting at $15/hr after your 1st week
- Bonus Program and Tips
- Earn Paid Time Off
- Earn Paid Holidays
- 401k (matching)
- Flexible hours – Part time and full time schedules available
- NEVER work nights, weekends, or holidays again!
- Positive, healthy and happy work environment.
- Perfect for working parents! Especially during school time as our hours work pretty well with drop off and pick up / bus times
- Great job for students especially those with on line or evening classes
House Cleaner / Housekeeper Duties:
- Clean residential houses with teams or solo in south suburbs of Pittsburgh and Washington County areas
- Clean kitchen, living room, dining room, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, etc.
- Must work independently and work smart
House Cleaner / Housekeeper Skills:
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Prior experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, restaurant, or custodial is definitely valuable, and helpful, but it's not necessary.
- Good physical shape: Able to bend, stoop, easily get down on knees, squat, carry equipment (up to 25 lbs) up and down stairs.
- Have your own vehicle, insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Willing to undergo a background check
- Pet Friendly - is willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- People pleaser - loves making customers happy
- Must have a smartphone
Paga: $15 to $18/hour
Al corriente: 11/20/2023
Estado del trabajo: Full Time,Part Time,Contract/Temporary