PROfessional House Cleaner - College Station
Descripción del trabajo
Dump the Nights, Ditch the Weekend Hours - Do House Cleaning Starting at $12/hour plus tips!
MaidPro of Bryan/College Station is hiring cleaning PROfessionals!
MaidPro is seeking motivated, dedicated, responsible individuals to start their career with our growing company. We offer great pay, a flexible schedule and a culture that truly cares for our employees! Experience is not required- we provide all training and cleaning supplies. All MaidPro employees are thoroughly trained in COVID-19 safety procedures. The health and safety of our MaidPro family is our #1 priority.
A day in the life of a PRO: All of your supplies is provided and you will use our app to see your schedule. You will have your own clients assigned to you and clean about 1-3 homes per day. This is a mostly independent position that requires reliability and responsibility. You'll always have the support of office staff and your coworkers!
Benefits of becoming a MaidPro Team Member:
- Keep 100% of your cash tips from cleaning jobs
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance offered
- 401(k) + 401(k) matching
- Paid vacation and bonus incentives
- Raises based on performance
- Great pay & flexible hours (no nights, weekends, holidays)
- A positive, friendly atmosphere!
- Full time- Monday through Friday 9-5
- Part time- We'll build a schedule around YOU!
- Must have a valid drivers license and an insured personal vehicle
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to under go a Criminal Background Check
Job Requirements of Maid / Cleaner:
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Comfortable working individually in client homes
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs as needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a working cell phone
Experience is a plus but not required.