PROfessional House Cleaner
Descripción del trabajo
- Competitive pay--We pay travel time, reimburse your gas, and encourage lots of TIPS!! Base pay $17-19, $21+ w/ tips.
- Flexible schedule - we will build a schedule that works for you!
- Performance-based pay incentives
- Live anywhere across the Valley, we clean all over, and can dispatch you once a week!!
- Free Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Career Advancement
Why work at MaidPro?
A culture of kindness, appreciation and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect working at MaidPro!Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We give people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and committed professionals that support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service.
- Professionally clean residential homes using MaidPro’s 49-point checklist, cleaning procedures, and products.
- Performing interior cleaning.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
- Home organization, staging, and beautification.
Experience and Requirements:
- We will train you! No cleaning experience is required!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable with strong time management.
- Detail-oriented and love to make things look good and shine.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work in homes that have pets.
4902 East McDowell Rd., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85008MaidPro franchisees are equal-opportunity employers. Neither MaidPro nor any MaidPro franchisee discriminates, or tolerates discrimination, on the basis of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.