Residential House Cleaner
Descripción del trabajo
MaidPro is growing, and we are looking to hire the right people right now!
What We Can Offer
- A Monday to Friday daytime schedule. No evenings or weekends required.
- Tips and company bonuses.
- You basically work out during each shift!
Freedom and Flexibility
To us, this simply means while we all work as one team, there is no boss hanging over your shoulder watching or criticizing your every move. We train and empower you to give the best possible service to our customers and we trust our team to do just that.
Attitude and personality are what we are looking for. The skill set we can train.
What We Do
We provide Professional Home Cleaning to residents of the Fraser Valley.
Our services include:
Recurring Cleaning Services, such as Bi-weekly or Monthly Service.
One Time Cleaning Services, such as seasonal deep cleaning or Move in/out cleans.
Who We Are
This part is normally filled with platitudes about “family environments” or how important our staff are etc. While we absolutely believe in the working environment and the job we have created, we understand how in today's job world these words have lost their meaning entirely.
So rather than empty words on paper, put us to the test. If you are interested in what we described above, we invite you to jump on a Zoom call and talk. You can interview us, ask us the questions that make employers uncomfortable. We believe in our words. Make us prove it.
Some Details You Should Know Before Applying
Our Pros are expected to:
- Represent our company with integrity and passion.
- Provide a Professional level service for our clients.
- Safely and efficiently operate and maintain our equipment.
You should also:
- Be comfortable working in peoples homes, that may have cats and/or dogs present.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Be available a minimum of 3 days between Monday-Friday.
- Enjoy cleaning!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Gas reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality PPE and COVID-19-specific training. We follow social distancing protocols while in a clients home, sanitize all equipment and stagger morning meetings in the office.
- Drivers License (required)
Work Location: On the road
Paga: from $19/hour
Al corriente: 11/9/2023
Estado del trabajo: Part Time